Apilon 52 Bio
APILON 52 BIO are urethane-based thermoplastic bioplastics containing raw materials from renewable sources.
These compounds guarantee the same physical-mechanical properties and the same processability as traditional fossil-based TPE-U.
These bioplastics from renewable sources offer significant environmental benefits by reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases (e.g. CO2) and saving fossil-based resources for future generations.
- Clothing/Fashion Apparel
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- Sporting Goods
- Rigid grades with hardness in the range 40-74 ShD
- Soft grades with hardness in the range of 65-90 ShA and abrasion resistance < 70-100 mm3 (DIN 53516)
- Special haptic compound with rubbery, matt effect
- Environmental benefits measured with the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Injection moulding
- Hard/soft overmoulding